The Polycom IP7000 is a breakthrough conference phone that delivers outstanding performance and a robust feature set for SIP-based VoIP platforms. It is the most advanced inference phone ever developed, and is ideal for executive offices, conference rooms, and board rooms. The SoundStation IP 7000 features Polycom HD Voice technology, boosting productivity and reducing listener fatigue by turning ordinary conference calls into crystal-clear interactive conversations.
The Polycom IP 7000 has a 20-foot (6-meters) microphone pickup that can be expanded with optional expansion microphones or multi-unit connectivity, reaching all corners of the room.
- Polycom HD Voice technology for high-fidelity calls at up to 22 kHz. An industry first, for conference calls that sound as natural as being there
- Patented Polycom Acoustic Clarity Technology delivers the best conference phone experience with no compromises
- 20-foot microphone pickup, and even greater distances with optional expansion microphones or multi-unit connectivity to reach all corners of the conference room
- Flexible configuration options Multi-unit connectivity, expansion microphones, and future integration with Polycom HDX solutions to meet the needs of many different types of rooms
- Strong, robust SIP software leverages the most advanced SIP endpoint software in the industry, with advanced call handing, security, and provisioning features
- Robust interoperability Compatible with a broad array of SIP call platforms to maximize voice quality and feature availability while simplifying management and administration
- Large high-resolution display with XHTML micro-browser enables new applications that make conference calling easier and more functional
- Supported codecs: G.711, G.729a, G.722, iLBC
- PoE support, no power supply included.