Incoming Toll Free
Make it easy for your customers to reach you, no matter where they are in North America, with Cititone incoming toll free number services.
What are the benefits?
- Establish a nationwide presence for your company with toll-free numbers reinforcing your company’s brand.
- Reduce barriers to sales by making it easier for customers to call you from anywhere in North America.
How does it work?
- When one of your customers calls your toll free number, the customer does not have to pay for the call no matter where they are located within the Canada or the USA.
- Calls to your toll free number are forwarded to your any of your IP Trunks or IP Centrex numbers.
Does it work for fax?
- With Cititone service your toll free number can be forwarded to any of your services including an IP Trunk, any IP Centrex auto attendant or extension to a fax machine extension, or even to a fax to email service.
Can I keep my current number?
- Any North American toll free number should be portable to Cititone as long as you have a current invoice from your existing provider.
Do I need anything else?
- To start using a toll free number is very simple, just sign up for the account and forward it to any of your existing IP Centrex extensions or IP trunks in the Cititone self-care interface. It’s as simple as that.
Can I forward to cell phone?
- Your toll free number can be forwarded to any of your IP Centrex or IP Trunk numbers. To forward your calls to your toll free number, simply forward the extension the toll free number is directed to.
Can I see the caller ID?
- The caller ID of the calling phone is visible when the callers provider supports sending of the caller ID and can be viewed in the following different ways;
- On your IP phone the call is received on.
- On the mobile or other phone when the call is forwarded.
- In the real time CDR records on Cititone self-care.
- In the real time call usage reports in Cititone self-care.
- On the your monthly invoice call billing details..
How much does it cost?
- Each toll free number costs $5/month when you have a IP Trunk or IP Centrex service package.
- Calls to your toll free number are billed at $0.05 per minute.
Sign up now to start saving!
Save up to 50% on your communications costs while enjoying enhanced security, functionality, and reliability.
Have a question?