Plantronics CS540 Wireless Headset
The Plantronics CS540 is part of the Plantronics CS500 series of Dect headsets. The single ear CS540 has three different wearing styles*, a noise-canceling microphone that reduces background noise interruptions, and is one of the lightest DECT wireless headsets on the market at only 21 grams.
*Behind-the-head neckband sold separately
*EHS cable sold separately
Plantronics CS540 Wireless Headset Overview
Plantronics legendary CS family is setting a new wireless standard for desk phone communication with the Plantronics CS540. The CS540 is the lightest DECT headset on the market, has a new streamlined design and improved performance all with the same reliability for hands-free productivity that has made the CS family a bestseller for nearly a decade.
The increased range of this Plantronics headset allows for maximum mobility, one-touch controls, energy efficient power management, simple plug-and-talk installation — the CS540 does it all.
Plantronics CS540 Features and Functions:
- Range up to 350 feet away for maximum mobility
- Offers you a choice of three wearing options to match your personal style*
- Premium wideband audio quality
- One-touch call answer/end, vol +/-, and mute
- Smart power management system optimizes for range and talk time
- Conference in up to three additional CS500 or Savi headsets for enhanced collaboration
- New headsets can subscribe to a base by simply docking the headset
- Use with Electronic Hook Switch Cable or Handset Lifter to remotely answer/end calls
What’s in the Box
- CS540 base
- CS540 headset with pre-installed battery, eartip and earloop
- Fit kit instruction card
- Other size eartip and earloops
- Power supply
- Telephone interface cable